Thursday, March 09, 2006

LOVE 2 KNIT


This week I HEART Knitting!!!!!







I used to have this HATE relationship with knitting. Ask me to do anything else but knit and I could. Everytime I tried to learn I failed. I was all thumbs when it came to knitting. My daughter started taking knitting classes at school and I tried (with poor success) to learn myself again. So - I signed up for classes at Sister Art Studio near my house and started today. I wasn't suppose to start on my scarf today - I was suppose to do all swatches to practice. HOWEVER the teacher is so awesome that I picked up the technique almost instantaneously! I was so excited when I left that I showed up at Nat's knitting class after school and knitted with her! I now LOVE knitting and that is my Thursday Post!

As a side note - My lil one - Rowan - has become quite the photographer hasn't she??? I have not had any time to edit these pictures and they were all taken by her. (She used my Cannon Point and Shoot digital) Click on any of the pictures above to see her entire photo shoot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home