Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Knitting 101

Thursday is my second class for knitting. I finished my first scarf. I have to wait til she gets more of my yarn in to make the fringe.

I have started a scarf for Nat.

She picked out yarn for a hat to make on her "Knifty Knitter."




Nat;s Hat, originally uploaded by Freakrn.



She is taking a knitting class at school. So, I saw how eager she was at learning and doing - I promised her I would make her a scarf out of the same yarn.

So without further ado ---- here is the second scarf.





Second Scarf, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

I don't like the colors very much - but they are what Nat picked out. On the way to work we stopped AGAIN at Sister Art Studios - for Rowan to pick out colored yarn. Natalie is going to make her the hat and I will make the scarf.

I can't wait till Thursday!!!!
I know I am going to learn a new stitch - and maybe adding on yarn????
I am so geeked!

Okay - back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home