Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My Beautiful Child of God

Natalie - I have sat at work all day in wonder of how awesome it is that God gave me such a beautiful, talented, smart, independent, discerning, caring, tender, sensitive, strong daughter as you........

I knew from the day I concieved you that you were special and each day you amaze me more.


You are a born leader.....
You have a heart for people's needs.....
You are able to discern right from wrong (and still manage to push the limits when it comes to yourself)
You are tender and compassionate but strong and firm when needed.....
You are level headed and precise in how you carry out your day.....
You are so smart and have so many roads and avenues available for you in the future...
You are artistic and creative.....
You are vulnerable.....
You are strong.....
You are quiet and serene.....
You are a gale force wind - a storm to not be reckoned with.....
You know what you want and you don't stop till you get it.....
You are passionate and in charge.....


You are developing in to a most beautiful woman of God....

But most of all.....





Your sister looks up to you......
I look up to you......

Happy Birthday my beautiful child of God!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home