Saturday, August 04, 2007

Hello........ Hello.....

Is there anybody out there? Still? At all??

It has been (gasp, shudder, averting eyes from blog posts to see) several months since I have logged in and blogged on.

I really have no excuse other than I was caught up in my own life (drama) and not living.

It's easy to take a step back and realize that when I sit here at my MAC while my girls are away in Michigan. My husband and I have had time to BREATHE. Not that I couldn't breath with them here. They are my greatest gift from God and I adore them - but they tend to suck all energy and time out of your day.

My husband and I have spent time biking and walking all over - in the double digits for miles. It's been grand. I realized how much living I needed to do and how much of my life was sucked up into just getting to the next day. Praise God for the epiphany!

Now - onto knitting stuff.....

STITCHES MIDWEST

- is a mere five days away -

I am so geeked.

I have one class that I was able to sign up for - and that is it. BUT - I plan on spending more time on the vendor floor. Yarn shops from all around - could it get any better?

One problem.......

My yarn stash hasn't gone down alot.

IF - IF - I were to purchase more yarn (and believe me Socks that Rock...) I would have to do it in small, smuggable, quantities.

Again - we are getting a hotel room - and I am excited to just sit back and relax - knitting, spending time with friends and fondling yarn.

For now - I will curl up with my book on the couch and later - fall asleep dreaming of all the wonderful yarns that will be on display at Stitches.....

The countdown begins.....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting. Glad you and your man had some quality time together.

Enjoy Stitches!

04 August, 2007 22:17  
Blogger AmyArtisan said...

Welcome back! :) I'm looking forward to Stitches as well - today I'm making a list of the projects that require supplies so I'll have shopping goals for the fun. :)

05 August, 2007 09:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home