Friday, January 12, 2007

It is OFFICIAL!

It is official now so I can POST it!

My days (or should I say EVENINGS) of knitting are going to become more free now.... (or so I hope).......

THIS was in my IN Box yesterday with some fun graphics I can't translate to blogger but you get the gist........

************************************************

Congratulations On Your Promotion !!


It is my pleasure to announce Bonnie Mobley, RN, BSN has accepted the position of Trauma Coordinator in the Emergency Department.

Bonnie has been a nurse for over 8 years, the last 2 at (omitted) in the Emergency Department. I am confident Bonnie will be a tremendous asset to the Trauma Program.

***************************


Weekends and holidays OFF!!!!! M - F DAYS!

AND a huge career boost to boot!


Praise GOD!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

congrats on the new promotion... good for you! I sure have missed you dear friend!

13 January, 2007 16:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home