Wednesday, October 25, 2006

LOOK WHAT CAME!!!!!

Waiting for me on my doorstep - when I just got home a few minutes ago was -


THESE!!!!!! My knitpicks interchangeable needles!!!!!!!

LOOK at those needles.... those beautiful needles..... I wonder how many WIPs I can get on them..... Oh the temptation!!!


Seriously - nothing is more frustrating then getting ready to cast on a project (yarn in hand with pattern on your lap) and the needles you need - are in another project or haven't been purchased yet.....

My hubby openned my box as I finished a presentation I am doing tomorrow. He was a bit confused by the mechanics surrounding them......

Okay back to my presentation.....

My wonderful hubby - is putting them together and in their nice carrying case.... How exciting!!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home