Monday, October 16, 2006

I have been knitting....

I have been knitting and I have proof!!!!!!!

The hat a booties for a friend who just had a baby. (ok the baby is 4 months old and I am a bit late. I KNOW THAT ALREADY. A friend's baby, same age, tried on the hat and booties and they FIT with room to grow! I hope she likes them. I love the lime green and pink. So non-traditional AND so nice to knit up. It is bamboo yarn.

The booties close up. They are in Last Minute Knitted Gifts. LOVE that book!



For my PHUNKY-scarf knit swap. I haven't decided WHICH one I am going to send. They are the infamous Mobius scarf. One is knitted in Noro and one in Mohair/kid/ribbon blend.






My And on top of the scarf....... COMFORT food for the winter.


Warm tea and DARK chocolate!!!!


Now to see which one I sent her you'll just have to watch SASI knitters turned one year old today (the store that is) so check out our blog. There are some great pictures of the celebration AND awesome finished projects on display!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I received the scarves and the tea and the chocolate and I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe you sent two scarves LOL you are awesome thank you so much!!!!!

18 October, 2006 14:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home