Tuesday, September 05, 2006

WHAT AN AWESOME SECRET PAL!!!!!!

Today was the first day of school for Rowan (ever - Kindegarten) and Natalie (Third Grade!). For details and lovely pictures go HERE!

Now onto the subject of this post......

I finally got home to see my package awaiting my arrival. What a package indeed. I got in late last night and just now got unpacked. In the corner of my room was this box that my hubby set aside for me...... My Secret Pal is SO AWESOME!!!!!! An Angel from God!!!!



I eagerly openned it - a bright spark of light in my apartment this morning......


The box held alot.... more than I could imagine!!!!!!!




I LOVE MY BAG!!!!!!!!! It is so cute!!!!!!!!


Just look at all the goodies!!!!!!! Check out the hello kitty for the girls..... They have already laid claim to it!!!!!! and the bath scrubby!!!!! The book - I so need that book right now!
THANK YOU!!!!!


Here is a BONUS bag - that I love. I am finding a NEW passion for ORANGE!!!!! Orange and lime green - go well together don't you think?


And this cute lil organizer.....

LOVE these stitch markers.....



Toe up technique that I can't wait to try......



I can't tell you how much this put a smile on my face!!!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you thank you!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger StarKnits said...

you really made out! i love that orange bag also. was it handmade? it's really stunning.

05 September, 2006 20:33  
Blogger Tracey, in MI said...

Glad they made you smile- have been -and am continuing to pray for your family.

love ts

06 September, 2006 08:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home