Sunday, August 27, 2006

Derailed

I am currently derailed in Florida and have not been able to knit. I understand, however, sitting at home on my dining room table (where things are not suppose to sit LOL) is a wonderful box from my KSKS!!!!! My hubby openned it (ever so carefully I hear) and took several pictures and sent it to me. IT looks MARVELOUS! I can not WAIT to get home and go through it in person.

I want to thank you KSKS!!!!!! You have SPOILED ME!!!!!!!

When I get home and get more substantive pictures that are postable I will blog them.

I am knitting away - on a skirt for my daughter because it is a mindless St St in the round trading colored or fun yarn every few rows. It's a great hospital room project that requires little attention.

My Secret Swap Sock Pal - never fear - your socks are here and I do work on it when I am not at the bedside of my mom. She however, when she was more coherent earlier in the week, thought the socks were adorable and wants me to work on them so she can see them done. You got my mom on your side - coaching me on. She is force to NOT be reckoned with let me tell you!!!! I promise to finish them ASAP and get them to you!

To my knit pals - I hope to return home soon. Save me a seat and a glass for wine.

For those of you wondering - I don't think they knit much in Florida. Everyone that walks by the room, walks in the room or walks by me in the lobby (for that respite time) stares at me as I knit. I haven't been able to find a knit store yet either.... a bit concerning. My first clue should have been when my mom said - "I didn't think anyone knitted anymore." But then again - she has been out of the loop for a while - bless her heart!

Off to do a few more rows before I take a power nap.

Back to blogging and frogging (and knitting) soon I am sure!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home