Tuesday, August 15, 2006

PH-unkified Scarf.....

  1. Let’s get the allergy part out of the way. Are you allergic to any fibers? NOPE - of course I could say that I can only wear cashmere, alpaca and silk blends..... but I w0n't.
  2. Do you prefer any fibers over others? Alpaca is very warm and snuggly here in the windy city.
  3. Thinking back to Scout’s post about what funky means to you, post an image of something that you think is funky! Let me get back to you on this one!
  4. Would you prefer funky yarn or a funky pattern? Funky pattern over funky yarn.
  5. What are your favorite colors? Lime Green, Orange, Black (come to think of it - I do not have anything in black...... that I have knitted....), Deep Blues, and Deep Purples. I HATE Pastels
  6. What is your favorite piece of art? Anything by Salvador Dali!!!
  7. What colors would you never have up close to your pretty face? Pastels - just so not me, not my color, not my personality - just not me.
  8. Would you prefer an actual scarf or a cowl? I think scarf but would be happy with either.
  9. When you wear a scarf do you prefer a wider/shorter scarf or a thin/long scarf? I wear a thin long scarf to repetitively wrap in this windy city.
  10. What is the climate like where you live? Winter is windy - and cold but so crisp and clear. The fall is rather chilly in the evening full of wind. The early Spring is cool, bright and windy. Are you getting the windy part?
  11. Would you prefer a functional scarf (to keep you warm) or one just to funk-up your wardrobe? One to FUNK up my wardrobe.
  12. What else would you like your partner to know about you? I live in a REALLY windy city. And - WHATEVER goes. I am easy. I am excited about this swap and realize it is just important to HAVE FUN!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks alot! you gave me alot to think funky about. I am very excited to have you for my pal.Your secret pal.

19 August, 2006 19:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I am going to pick up a package later and there just happens to be a LYS near there so will probebly look for yarn for your scarf. I have a pattern, now I just need to put it together. Have a great day!

22 September, 2006 16:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home