Wednesday, July 26, 2006

RANDOM

thoughts in the middle of my work week......

I haven't been a good blogger - I haven't even been mediocore. I feel like I am overwhelmed with life, work and family. Not a good place to be spiritually. I realized this when I had to crawl my way out of bed this afternoon to make it to work. (and crawl to work I did.....)

I was thinking of a few things while crawling into work and decided to post about them if I got the energy (which apparently I did if you are reading this!)


Many people have asked me just what am I going to do with this most adorable bag........

Why this is my CHURCH knitting bag. This will be the bag I use for church, occasions and other things that require something more than scrubs, shorts or jeans....... In slips the essentials and the currently casted on socks!!!


I also sit here and look at this fabulous sock yarn that I got at My Sisters Knits. I love this. Lorinda helped me pick it out!!!! Love the Orange and Love the Green.....

BTW - just as a point of reference - Lorinda ALSO talked me into (twisted my pinky - and it still hurts) buying the BAG!!!


Lorinda is my new best buddy on the blog net and the knitting net. I have yet to get out to her neck of the woods (which I understand is a very uncomplicated metra ride and a minimal walk to her favorite yarn store. I am looking at the schedule and realizing that I have no life - cause there is no time to go.... I need to make time.... I know this.... Really I do.

What do I really want to do???? Sit and knit... sit and scrapbook.... sit and spend time with the fam!!!!

I have done this but I seem to be craving more and more!!!!!

BIG SIGH!!!


Back to the original start of the post... I am so overwhelmed with my family, work, life and school obligations that I am feeling blah..... I have no idea where this came from --> it sort of just whacked me up side the back of my head when I wasn't looking.

I am hoping this Thursday thru Saturday Joyce Meyer/Hillsong conference will REVIVE me a lil..... Praying it will!!!!

And another thing I can't wait for.... Stitches Midwest!!! If you are going.... PLEASE drop me a line and I will try to keep an eye out for you!!!!!!

Back to work........................... (so I can get more sock yarn darn it!)

1 Comments:

Blogger AmyArtisan said...

Have a great time at the conference - I hope it is a time of renewal & recharge for you! :)

Stitches Midwest...am hoping to go to the marketplace one day - not sure which one yet.

27 July, 2006 06:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home