Friday, July 07, 2006

I was thinkin......


Okay I am a BIG Law and Order Freak!!! Big time...... I must have seen every season prior to this last season three times (at least).

I sat in bed in my hotel room tonight, watching Law and Order and realized they screwed up.... (again)

Okay - I was willing to let the fact that Jerry Orbach guest appeared on one of the first season shows as a DEFENSE ATTORNEY - go. I realized that they were probably trying him out (but come on it was Jerry Orbach).

THEN - I was willing to let the fact that the Prosecutor that is on Law and Order SVU was in fact at one time - A DEFENDENT - that was actually sucessfully put away for murder.

But tonight - (a repeat obviously of the season I am not too familar with) was a big big big screw up.....

Sitting in the judge's seat was a "judge" that was killed two seasons prior by her husband. HELLO.... what did NBC do - resurrect her from the grave for this one episode????

Law and Order - do you not think your fans WATCH!!!!! How do you think you have been on this long?????

That was a BIG BIG BIG screw up.......

Okay back to knitting......

2 Comments:

Blogger shanwen said...

Ya! Big screw up. I loveee Law & Order too. Especially Angie Harmon's role as Carmicheal with McCoy She is so calm and pretty with a husky voice.

08 July, 2006 04:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry...I'm not a Law and Order fan, but I am a HUGE Chicago fan! It's one of my favorite places to visit. Looks like you and your family...and your Jaywalker...had a blast. :-)

09 July, 2006 15:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home