Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Knitting World Cup




Sadly - I am thinking I am not going to make it to the finals. I will not be casting off in time for the final whistle.... although I am reaching deep inside and pulling out all I have (which isn't much lately).


I have started the straight rows and actually dropped a few stitches and my clapotis is coming along..... it actually looks like the picture now..... but alas - I feel like I am making no progress. The Goal Posts are getting farter and farther away......


I do have to show off though... my wonderful stitch markers (all 20 of them - since I made it a tad bit bigger than the pattern called for) that my hubby made for me..... I think they look awesome and encourage him to make more. You can never have enough Stitch Markers. Goodness I drool over all the ones I see online for sale..... They are just so darn cute....

Back to the world cup knitting.... That is what I need to concentrate on now... I am reaching for the Gatoraide and my knitting.....

Updates tomorrow on EKPN!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home