Saturday, July 01, 2006

Finding the perfect sock kit

I am in search of the perfect colors for the bag that will hold the sock kit that will go to my secret swap pal.

I am also in search of the perfect sock yarn and sock pattern.

I am also in search of all the goodies that go with the sock kit.

I am taking a very interesting approach..... Not one thing will come from the same place.....

This summer - with my traveling socks for the Summer of Socks challenge, we (the sock and I - cause you know, it does have that personality) are combing different knit shops for the perfect things to go into this kit. Not sweating the small stuff.... it's actually fun and the challenge is to get as many items as possible in unique knit shops from my summer travels - even if my summer travels are to the next county (or a train ride to the burbs.......)

This is my goal.............

Now on with collecting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home