Tuesday, June 20, 2006

World Cup Knit Along



I am!!!! I am in on this!!!!!

I ask you this - have I been knitting.... TRYING.

Isn't it funny how you sit there and think... I have PLENTY of time to knit something.

I was saving the coveted Clapotis for this Knit Along. I cast on the openning day and started out....

TONITE I picked it back up AND quickly frogged it.....

I didn't like how it looked and wanted to start all over again.... so here I am knitting. Picture proof I am starting a project from scratch.... watching the World Cup to boot!


I got to here and was happy to make it with only one more frog before hand. The beginning is very intricate...


You almost have to get through the beginning and the first increase row to get it down. After that - it's all down hill. (okay I obviously haven't made it past the 16 rows of increase rows repeat.

So I am here - starting my second increase repeat rows....


Sipping a white wine.... watching the World Cup - having a blast....

Knitting is the BOMB!!!!!

The down side.... I think I am going to have to go invest in some Addi's for this. The bamboo circs are slowing me down..... I am not liking how it is kniting. I have Addi's for my cotton kimonas I am making.... So off to the knit shop tomorrow before work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home