Friday, June 09, 2006

Knit Night

What a fun night!!!!!! I went to knit night at Sister Art Studio and had a BLAST!

One of the participants brought WINE - WHITE wine since it's summer out (OR WAS SUMMER!) We had a GREAT girls nite out. Just what I needed after a stressful week!!!!!

I started the baby kimona from Mason Dixon Knitting!


This is how far I got...... AND after looking at it this morning - it is STRAIGHT and even.... even with wine on board.

It was so nice..... of course I couldn't wait to get home and spend time with the kids before bed time!!!!!!

Now off to work a 17 hour day awaits me....

1 Comments:

Blogger shanwen said...

wow, 17 hour day !? You are so hardworking, how do you managed to squeeze time into knitting kimono?

10 June, 2006 03:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home