Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Summer of Socks Entry #1

I joined up with the Summer of Socks.
    summer_of_socks_2
So cool!!!! So very cool......

This past weekend marks the beginning of summer AND the beginning of my socks summer tour... (LOL) Not to be too Yarn Harlotish - because I do believe she coined the traveling sock.... I am going to have one of my socks that I am knitting recap my summer activities....

Without further ado.....

Memorial Weekend in recap.....

  • The lake was officially openned...

















  • The backyard was our escape from the heat....
Whether we were playing.....


reading a book.... or drawing....



  • I cast on the official "SOCK of summer." to carry around on my escapades.
It's a Interlacement Sock Yarn - and I am using the Jaywalking pattern. Very easy to do... I was kinda shocked.



  • We went to the movies....
While waiting for the movie to start I did a few rows (okay TWO)....


  • Nat and I got our first pedicure of the summer.....

I was hoping the sock would distract me from the pedicure. I am not a very good pedicure person... I think the people that do it are in fear every time that I will drop kick their head.... My feet do feel good though.....




  • I got a bike... well it's on order there wasn't one in the shop (all four of them) so they ordered it. BIG POUT


For the full Memorial Day weekend story go here... and here... and here.... and here!!!!

Off to curl up with Devil in the White City. (Most Awesome book!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home