Friday, May 12, 2006

The Sock - so addicting!!!!!!

THE SOCK!!!!!!!! So addicting!!!!!!


First of all - who knew that sock knitting could be so flippin addicting? I got this wonderful Cascade brand yarn at Sister Art Studio - a ball for Nat a Ball for Rowan and two for me. I had to start - the colors were so rich. Yes I still have my other sock that I frogged and put on to smaller size needles - but these colors are MINE!!!!!


I know these photos are a lil blurry - but I love this pattern too. At first I was a lil scared trying something other than ribbing on my first sock (I will finish it first I am sure - love this yarn).

It's from the SOCK book!



AWESOME book!

It is kind of like the Clapotis - once you get into the pattern you just start to FLY along!!!!!! I hope to turn the heel by the end of the weekend!

YOOHOO!!!!!

My knitting time has been downsized by my need to scrap and get some gifts and CARDS done!!!!! I am so behind and all I really want to do is knit because of the nice cold wet snuggly weather!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Love the enthusiasm! Socks are a lot of fun to knit, and yours is looking great. I love the colors! Good luck with the heel, and here's to a quick finish.

13 May, 2006 18:52  
Blogger shanwen said...

Gosh ! That is a fantastic colour. absolutely love it, too bad for me as there is no casacde yarn to be found here.

But the way, i find that sock book too complicated... Anyway, good luck and keep knitting

14 May, 2006 00:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home