Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Nat's Shrug?

Here is Nat's Shrug - done. The sleeves are small and I did the guage....

It's my first real pattern and first REAL piece of clothing.


She was not happy this morning when she tried it on!!!!!

Maybe it will fit a baby???



My stitches look good (I think?). I do have guage. Maybe the Rowan Cotton Rope yarn was the wrong choice. Maybe it needed to be yarn with more give?

MAYBE I did the sleeves wrong?????

This is the one skein wonder shrug......

Look - it fits Rowan!!!!!!!!! She doesn't like the color....

It's Rowan yarn on Rowan!!!!!

Now I have to do a "real one" in Orange for Rowan (per Rowan)!

It goes quickly.... and I need the practice OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger shanwen said...

A one skein shrug ? that's a very inspiring project indeed.

It looks sweet on Rowan.

27 April, 2006 04:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home