Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sock Saga Continued!!!!

So I am trying to narrow down a sock pattern for a BEGINNER Sock knitter and I came up with a pattern in each of these books -


This is an AWESOME book and the socks are adorable. Suppose to be a quick pattern!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm There is a solid and striped pattern.....



Hip Trendy socks that are suppose to be easy?????











And - then the kids pattern. If a kid can do it I should be able to right?

Aggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh throwing hands up in the air with confusion.......


Then there are these two patterns from Knitty!!

Pedicure socks! This are most awesome. I actually think I might knit these!!!!! I would totally use them here!

These great "Cut your Teeth on Socks!" They look difficult but I think I was drawn to them by the lime green!!!!

I am anxious to get this going..... I am going to head over to a lil knit shop tomorrow AFTER I have lunch with a friend. WE ARE GOING TO KNIT. I am bringing her over to the dark side (I mean the yarn side) tomorrow. She has the yarn, the needles and the desire!!!!!!

After - I am heading to the Knitting Niche on Southport only a mile away - a 10 minute walk for goodness sakes.... How did I miss this store?????? geeesh o peeeets!

NOW I have to go to bed and dream of socks...... not feeling so hot tonight either. I tried to work on my grunge hat - and got quite a bit done. I am ready to start decreasing - just felt really run down and achy.....

Not good - when you have that knitting urge, desire... I need my fix!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home