Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Stash

My hubby gathered up my yarn (at least the skeins that were out and visible to him cause looking at this picture he apparently didn't find the five skeins I bought for Rowan's bag today along with a couple of other Delic. yarns) and took a picture - then emailed it to me calling me obsessed! (In that joking hubby way!)



I know - to most knitters this stash is pathetic. I realize that. I also realize - that by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's definition I am a a "Focused" Knitter by my stash. (Yes I am reading Knitting Rules right now can you tell!!!!)

Understand - I have only been knitting for four weeks, have made 5 scarfs, have two felt bags in progress, three other scarfs in the works and will be starting a hat tomorrow..... So that yarn is NOT in this picture.

Give me a few weeks (cough gag days) and I will have quite the stash - believe me it won't take long....... LOL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristal said...

I took a few lessons when we lived in Texas. I really want to learn! Right now I'm in the middle of a large cross-stitching project. I'm going to stay focused and finish it and I might start trying to learn again. There seems to be so much stuff you can make!! And the yarns are to die for! I'm making flip flops and use the knitting yarn (post on blog later in week). So I've been buying the yarn too!

12 April, 2006 07:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home