Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Felted Bag(s) Saga!

Today was my Knitting class make up for Saturday - the day before Easter. I was anxiously awaiting the class because I was going to do the Double Pointed Needles. EEEEEEEEK


Well - I finished the Brown bag (which is mine) and I started the one for Nat. I did do more than that - I also started on the swatches for the embellshments.

Here is the brown bag. The colors are growing on me.
I know that the brown will be muted more when I felt it.

Rowan - pouting in the corner - wanted me to be making her a bag as well. So - I let her pick out the yarn. She picked out some funky colors and I think I am going to make some sort of a striped bag for her.

Okay - it's off to work I go.... to pay for my new yarn addiction!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home