Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Lost

Today we went to Target and I spent WAY too much money. The good news is that we went to the SUPER Target near us and they had a whole bunch of ORGANIC food so I stocked up on Silk Milk, organic snacks for the girls and organic staples for the kitchen. I got lil extra stuff or "non-essential items." The bad news..... I spent WAY too much... I'll just leave it at that. I did get.....

I thought these lil photo holders were TOO cute. I am going to make lil photo cards with the new Rusty Pickle Paper I got the other day... perfect for these....













I thought these magnets were cute too. Put them on the fridge and insert lil photos....

MARVELOUS!!!!
These are for my scrap room/office. I am planning on Spring cleaning this weekend and organizing a lil!

I guess you would categorize this as "non-essential" but I can use it to be CREATIVE in the house you know!!!!! How is that for rationalization.

I have also been on dayshift the last few days and the next two - that kinda blows my mojo... I am spent after a day shift. I have lil energy on my days off from night shift, but I am spent after a day shift. I am not sure which is better??? LOL!!!!

I am hoping, with the weekend off, spring cleaning mojo coarsing through my blood and the weather getting so nice out that I get back into the scrappin mojo Saturday and crank out a few layouts. And start a new knitting project!!!!! Yeah!!!

Right now however... the girls and I are having a PIZZA party and watching my FAV show right now... LOST!!!!! This is the most awesome scifibizzaro show since X files!!!!

Here's my take..... they aren't really on the island. I think they are in a lab somewhwere getting their brain picked by a bunch of geeky/nerdo scienctists doing wacko brain scans and interventions..... ooooohweeeeeoooooo very wierd indeed this show is..... all their desires, fears, history, issues and borderline psycho personalities are so intensified....... there is no explanation for this.....

Alright - must get back to my pizza party!!!!

I hope to finish my scrunge scarf tonight....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home