Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Works in Progress

So much yarn and so lil time.... Yarn does take up more room than paper (as my hubby reminded me the other day). But that is okay.... What if that terrible snow storm hits in April.. (Ha - not so funnty...) I will have tons of yarn and Patterned paper to keep me occupied!!!! Nat too!


I started a couple of projects last night....

Here is my Ribbon Spring Scarf I started last night when I had this horrible HA. I thought the big stitches and easy yarn (ribbon) would be easy to work....





This is my venture into learning how to stitch with Yarn Over technique.... and keeping it even.












This scarf if my increase and decrease practice as well as Stockinette stitch practice.







This scarf is knitted on the bias which makes it funky looking. I like it - and I was told by the yarn shop owner that the yarn is GREAT for this scarf because mistakes are not easily seen.... I'm not sure I agree...







I love the yarn in the ball... Working with it is another story. It is really bulky then down to a thread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home