Saturday, March 25, 2006

Insomnia

So the question is.... Do I have issues falling asleep because I have to get up in less than four hours to go to work (that will pay for my knitting and scrapbooking habits) or is it because I want to knit just one more row?????

Here is Rowan's scarf that I finished tonight!!

I love the colors but this yarn did stretch me. Rowan picked both out. She had the choice of yarn and then color. (Actually I think color came first then yarn.) I cringed when I saw it - but figured I needed th practice. Since I had the garter stitch down I started on this scarf.

See how the yarn varies in diameter (have no clue what the official term for that is.....) - and how it knits up. What I do like about it is the underlying pattern the yarn automatically makes when you are knitting. The scarf itself has this cool pattern made by the thinner areas of the yarn.

I can't wait for Rowan to wake up and see her new scarf.

Now for me I must put my other WIP away and go to bed..... 0600 is going to come way too soon.... and the 16 hour stretch at work is going to last way to long!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home