Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Yarn Over

It is a Ribbon yarn I got at Arcadia knitting. I love the ribbon and it does knit up nicely. This is going to be a gift for a friend that is starting a new job on Monday. I am hoping it gets to her in the mail in time.











I know the pics are not the GREATEST in the world. I will never quite get the knack for photo taking. If I Were to do it over I would make a long fringe I think. It's meant to be a scarf to go with a semi-dressy outfit for my friend to wear at her new job.... I wanted short fringe.....



I got the yarn over stitch down (after this) but it does drive me batty. I am atight knitter... for sure. and doing the Yarn over made me want to pull my stitches tighter. I had to fight that urge.....

I am now working on a scarf knitted on the bias to practice my increasing and decreasing.... I am so addicted to knitting.....

Tomorrow my friend is joining me in my obsession by taking knitting classes with me. I am so geeked!



Meanwhile Natalie is working on her Garter stitch so that we can go to an Official Stitch N Bitch night at our local yarn shop.

The saga continues.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 300 bucks on every site. But completely I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?

25 February, 2010 16:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home