Monday, April 10, 2006

A knitter delight!!!!!

I am so happy - my daughters are going to be flower girls in a wedding this summer. Actually I am very proud that they are going to be doing this. The dress is absolutely gorgeous that they will be wearing as well!



What I am so happy about is - where we have to go for the wedding. We have to drive to Grand Haven! Grand Haven MI!

Why does that make me happy? Cause - there are like THREE GREAT (supposing great - they come highly recommended) knitting shops on the way and ONE in Grand Haven!

We were mapping them out last night on the internet and my husband started freaking stating we would have to leave at 0700 just to make the rehersal in time (he is SUCH a kidder!!!!)

Okay - I am retreating back to my knitting corner on my new futon!!!!! I have to work every day this week 3P to 3A and think I will find lil time to knit.... (big sob and pouting episode coming up here!!!!)

I have been blogging the last few hours trying to catch up my blogs (yea I have a Scrapbooking/general journaling blog too) and Blogger has been so infernally slow I had to post each picture singularly.... ANNOYED I am! Then - something happened and the posts disappeared! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home