Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Knitting Basket

WOW - my hubby (I mean Easter Bunny) scored big time......
I woke to find in my basket......

(Some really cool hats in here I want to try!!!!!)

AND

This is Most Awesome in that my main way to travel in Chicago is on Foot and Mass Transit. I can knit on the go!!!!!!













Here is my scarf that I started last night an literally finished on the way to Church this afternoon. It looks good with the outfit and adds some pizazz to a most matronly looking outfit! I left it so that I could frog it if I didn't like it after church and make something different - but after wearing it I decided to keep it just for this outfit.



And here are my girls.... and their scarves!!!! Natalie - who LOVED her scarf wouldn't pose once for a picture of her wearing the scarf tres chic. She had major hormonal issues today and she is only EIGHT! Yikes! Rowan loved her scarf (and I have developed a hatred for Fun Fur).

A knitting marathon it was - but it was neat they were able to wear them to church today. Of course - I could have started the scarves a week ago when they picked out the yarn.

I spent the rest of the afternoon spring cleaning, getting ready for yummy ham dinner with the fam AND picking my next WIP! (as if I need to do that.)

I also found a couple of hand made most awesome knitting needles in my basket and some beaded stitch markers in eggs that were in my basket. Darn that Easter Bunny knows so much doesn't he!!!!!

I hope everyone else had a WONDERFUL Easter. I would post an Easter Message and probably will on my journaling blog - Just five More minutes - but for a GREAT Easter Posting go to BonnieRose's blog. I would recommend watching Narnia too!!!! A GREAT Easter film if I do say so myself!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home