Thursday, April 13, 2006

IT CAME!!!!!


Look what came today!!!!

Actually it came last night - but we missed the UPS guy - so he delivered it early this AM!!!!

I only had ONE skein that needed to be wound up!

BIG POUT!

My hubby wanted to try it out first - and of course the lil ones fought over who was going to use the yarn ball winder! Unfortunately the skein was placed on the swifter wrong and tangled. I should have started it but the hubby was confident he could work the incredibly simple contraption (LOL)!

I guess now - I will have to buy more yarn so that we can try it out correctly!!! (that way the hubby can get use to the incredibly simple contraption!!!!)

Unfortunately it's off to work for me - no knitting this evening!!!!! But Nat has some knitting time set aside!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger shanwen said...

hello, it's kniterella
That yarn ball winder is totally cool, i wish i have one of those

16 April, 2006 00:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home