Thursday, April 13, 2006

24 hours!!!!


It had been twenty four hours since I was able to knit - OVER twenty four hours!!!!

I was getting itchy.

All because I worked 3P to 3A - ended the last shift with a horrible death and then got up to return to work at 11A. No time to knit darn it!

So last night - after I got home, exhausted and barely able to keep my eyes open (slurring my speech and everything looking blurry - literally from lack of sleep) I pulled out Rowan's yarn choices and started her bag.


My goal is to have all three purses ready with their swatches for the flower embellishments - for the class next Saturday the 21st! I am pretty sure I an accomplish this!

My WIP:
  1. Rowan's Bag (just started)
  2. Nat's Bag (body done)
  3. My bag (body done and one swatch)
  4. Norm's Scarf (1/4 done)
  5. Nat and Rowan's Spring Scarf (that counts as TWO)
  6. My Grunge Hat (that I have to Frog and start over - Eiiiiiihy)
It appears I am addicted!!!!!!

I am now off to bed..... For much needed sleep.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home