Saturday, April 15, 2006

All night knitter

So - I will be up late tonight working on Nat and Rowan's Scarf that they wanted me to knit for them!

THEY each picked out yarn to go with their pretty dresses and THEY picked out the design. OF COURSE it includes Yarn Overs - which drives this tight knitter BATTY! LOL!

I am hopping to finish off Rowan's soon and then start on my scarf.....
Here is the ribbon yarn from Cascade - Tourimo? that I am using for my scarf. I think I am going to go with something simple since it has to be ready for church tomorrow! I want something to accent my incredibly SIMPLE outfit. (maternal would be a better word... I am feeling extremely maternal..... a good hair cut and color (a week or so away) would fix that one!)

Okay got to get back to work!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home