Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The FELTED bags!!!!!

HERE THEY ARE!!!!!!

Well two of my felted bags. The third is in the process! I wanted to felt these and see how they turned out before I finished and felted the third.


They are both made out of Cascade 220 but different colors and they both felted differently. The orange felted harder than the brown purse.



The brown purse is mine and the orange is Nat's. Rowan is getting a striped bag full of outrageous neon colors. Again - I wanted to see these felted and I am glad I did. I can make the strips a lil thicker on Rowan's now.

I thought the ICords were going to be BORING to knit but they went quick. The swatches to make the flowers on the brown bag - were BORING - so very BORING!!!!!

Nat is getting a big ole button on her bag.....

These were fun - can't wait to make more.

Tomorrow's knitting class we are learning to make CABLES! I am off to do my homework for the class - starting a swatch as a base! BORING!!! LOL!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger shanwen said...

by the way, after felting those bags, do they still sag down with weight when you put things in it ? I have got great trouble with that. The weight of items inside the bag is causing big trouble..

Please help me..

10 May, 2006 06:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home