Tuesday, May 23, 2006

And the second one begins!!!!!

It has begun.... the second sock.

I am almost to where I need to decrease to finish the toe on my first sock. I stopped and started the second sock so that I could match them up to the point of the toes. (Why I didn't do this earlier I will never know - because it's not like I didn't have the second pair of #3 needles.... hello.)

So here is the lil sock in it's infancy..........

It will be slow going because I have a Bioterroist/hazmat blah blah blah class at the end of this week and several things I need to get done before hand.

see me..... multitasking.... that is me..... knitting, working on the computer AND studying for my class......
I have the class Thurday and Friday - and I am soooooooooooo not looking forward to it..... HOPEFULLY I will be able to knit through it. I am assured that if I attend class and review the notes they give us I will do fine on the exam. EXAM.... the very words WORRY me.....

1 Comments:

Blogger shanwen said...

A multi-tasking knitter! it says all about sock obssession :) good luck for your exams!

25 May, 2006 00:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home