Sunday, May 21, 2006

A BEAUTIFUL DAY

The weather had finally CHANGED to a brighter more personable spring presentation.

It was BEAUTIFUL out!!!!! I was going to take my sock to the park and let the girls play but I ended up playing myself. Tomorrow.... however - tomorrow I may just have pictures to post of me knitting in the park (without my mittens too)!!!!!!!

The Chicago's Meet Up knitters was suppose to have a potluck this weekend at the park... but it got postponed because the weather was suppose to be less than desirable.......

Now I am curled up in bed reading a fascinating book, sipping a wonderful glass of pinot that my hubby got at whole foods earlier this evening. We (as in the girls and I) took the hubby out for his Birthday Dinner. I must say - I am NOT a meat eater. Give me fish, give me veggies, give me TOFU!!!! but meat... eh no. I took him to this GREAT Steak place by our house. AWESOME steak so they say. I really can't. I can vividly tell you about my first, second and subsequent awesome shrimp, crab, lobster and other fine seafood meals.... but I can not tell you anything about this steak it just was. He - though - enjoyed himself. I am now nursing a stomach that is not sure what to do with this hunk of meat in it's belly..... the wine is kinda mellowing me out..... but I am afraid it will be a night of tossing an turning..... I wish I was turning some needles... but I learned early on no drinking and knitting.... and this book has me FASCINATED.....

Tomorrow I hope to have some pictures of the wonderful knitting I was able to do. How's that for optimistic?????

1 Comments:

Blogger shanwen said...

hello, it is the same here. Love tofu and veges.But a big no no to big chunks of meat ! haha anyway, how's your knitting ?

23 May, 2006 01:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home