Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My day......

My last day of MY THREE DAY WEEKEND - going back to work tomorrow (big pout).

Only you can't tell by the sock held up in my face..... This was my SPT post on my other blog.


I loved this site of her BIG BIG BIG bite!!!!




Rowan was STARVING!!! Must be all that summer activity over the weekend AND her new acquired skills at riding her bike without training wheels.


She is quite proud of herself.... In two days she mastered riding by herself, starting stopping and steering around obstacles....

The rest of the story - go here!


Natalie had Olympics today at school.... and of course there I sat in the 0800 sun wilting.... knitting the sock....


The look from the child.... Mom - please do not let anyone see you knitting in public... for goodness sakes....



Meanwhile here I sit - knitting.....

See the hair - wilted in the sun.... I had no appetite at Break-unch with Rowan (after the meeting at work that she displayed exemplar behavior) so I knitted........

Again - I got the "oh brother mom" from Rowan...... I am obsessed and addicted... and I am loving it!!!!!!

FAST asleep - while I do a row on my new sock......






Fast asleep Rowan fell just as Natalie did (only she fell first) while I was reading the "Sisterhood of the traveling pants."
That is such a CUTE book!!!!!

Now I am on Knitpicks... looking at SOCK yarn!!!! How fabulous!!!!!

Knitting socks in the summer..... is like crocheting.... perfect summer knitting project.......

1 Comments:

Blogger shanwen said...

Ooh new pair of socks ! that's super fast.

02 June, 2006 08:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home