Monday, June 19, 2006

HIS AND HERS

His and Hers......



BIKES!!!!!!






My bike.....

Finally FINALLY came in..... worth the wait. I love it. It rides like a dream, I sit upright, no pain in the lower lumbar area AND isn't it cool looking. I am not a Pink kinda gal - but this is cool.....


And Daddy got for Father's Day......


HIS bike. His is alot cooler than mine - but all I need it for is to chase the girls around with.

Speaking of which - the girls rode their bikes for their first long distance excursion this afternoon and Rowan did VERY well. No wipe outs!!!!! She had to sing the whole time she was peddling - maybe it focused her so she wouldn't wipe out and maybe it was a nervous thing....

BUT - we made it several blocks AWAY from home and back - even across intersections.

I had my sock to knit at the park - but just as we got to the park it started to rain so we turned around. THEN as we got home... it stopped raining. My lil Knit and Go bag loops nicely on my handle bars.... so I can Bike and Knit.....

Okay - off to bed - sixteen hours in the AM and I start at 0700 (eeeeeks)

2 Comments:

Blogger shanwen said...

I love cycling too. Your bikes are lovely. By the way, I didn't even kew it was father's day. My dad texted me yesterday and asked if i was missing something. I sheepishly replied, "i don't know". I guess he must be so disappointed with me.. with all the knitting and job hunting.. father's day does not exists for me anymore ! omg

19 June, 2006 02:19  
Blogger Unknown said...

The bikes are terrific. I'm curious about your idea to Bike and Knit...really????? Sounds scary, but in a fun way...hee hee.

19 June, 2006 14:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home