Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Taste of Chicago

The Taste Of Chicago!!!! What a blast. Our first year there and the girls had a BLAST!!!!!!!!

They got to try new foods and tastes.......



They got to dance to some music at one of the concerts (I know bad picture... I was taking pictures with the hubby's camera that I have no idea how to operate... didn't you know that the Nikon D 70 has a manual zoom.... oooopse. Took me one hour to figure that one out!!!!!!)


Of course there was time to knit in the park.... (yes I knit avidly in public..... it soothes me..... )



The girls had a blast trying different foods and hanging out in the park with me while dad combed around for different treats.



Rowan was busy telling me where she wanted to go next and trying to figure out where we were at that particular time....




Natalie was trying to find her next treat.... she found that there are cool things about being able to read.... like finding all the ice cream spots!!!!!!




Rowan - not getting the total reading thing now.....


Enjoyed looking at the pictures.... hey she still found some cool tastes... pictures are a thousand words....


It was a beautifuyl day......



Not too hot, not too sunny, not too windy.... just right for hanging out, relaxing.....

For more pictures of the Taste - go here and HERE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like you had a nice day :)

07 July, 2006 16:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home