Sunday, July 09, 2006

My beautiful girls!!!!!

As many of you know, despite everything else that is going on in my life right now, the girls had a wonderful wedding that they were in this past weekend. When I say wonderful wedding - that is an understatement. It was a magnificant wedding. The two people that were married were so in love it reeked of love when you were around them. They are wonderful sold out for God people as well. Their families and friends were equally sold out for God and the ceremony was so blessed by God. We were honored that our girls were asked to participate but didn't realize the depth of the honor till this weekend. I have over 200 pictures from my camera and over 300 from my husband's camera - of the whole weekend. The pampering, the rehersal, the dinner, the wedding and the party.... it's all documented on film. Of course - I have to edit them all.... and tonight I am way to exhausted to do that.......

However - I have to post my baby girls in all their "princess-like" glamour!!!!!

These pictures don't do them justice..... I have horrible photography sense.






Of course you can dress up the girl but you can't take the "play" out of her!!!!





Me and my girls..... they are my princesses with or without the tiaras.....



As you can tell - it was a BIG girl day for them!!!!!!

This is the very first picture of them - AFTER they got their dresses on.... I didn't even get to help them with that. They were with the "big girls" for that. So what a surprise when I walked into the church and saw them all dressed up (the hair I was there for!)

What a blessed day, a blessed occasion and a blessed opportunity. Our lives were enriched by everyone we came in contact with this weekend. Praise God!!!!!

Oh the knitting.... yes the knitting....

I kept on knitting........

The sock.... I brought the clapotis but never had the time or the energy (at the end of the day) to pull it out and knit. So - the world cup may have gone to Italy.... I failed miserably. Can I claim an injury??????

But never-the-less I had my traveling sock with me.... and so there I sat during the rehersal....knitting away!!!!!

For different pictures go here.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home