Sunday, July 09, 2006

Summer of Socks knitting down the aisle.....

Summer of socks is so much fun.....

I am not sure that I wouldn't be doing the same thing that I am now - if I wasn't in the Summer of Socks - but it's fun having an incentive....

So (as my previous post mentioned) I had the wonderful opportunity to see my girls in a wedding this weekend....

Now with all my travels - along came the jaywalker I am working on.......

At the luncheon... knitting away..... passing time. I have perfected this pattern while talking an not looking. I let my fingers do the walking.......



The wedding was in Grand Haven and it was truly beautiful there.


Yup - there I am at the rehersal... knitting away!!!!!



Heck - at one point I found a secluded area (by the harbor - ha ha) and sat an knit..... till I dropped my fifth needle between the stand steps.... and had to stop and get it....

More summer of socks to come...... this is so fun. But I also realize I am a painfully slow knitter as well as the fact that summer is almost over.... BIG BUMMER!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger shanwen said...

Good to hear that you have fantastic weekend! Lots of knitting.. sometimes i also try to knit everywhere i go, but people seems to look at me strangely.:#

10 July, 2006 06:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home