Sunday, July 23, 2006

Spreading the obsession.....

Spreading the obsession one person at a time!!!!!

My friend Emily was in town and she and I had a blast. For more info go here.....

BUT - more importantly - I was spreading the obsession of knitting to HER!!!!!!!!

She accompanied me to Knit Nite at Sister Art Studio and I got her hooked on Knitting!!!!!!



My friend Em


She cast on herself after a lil tutorial AND was knitting away.... in no time!!!!



She fit right in.... can't you tell........



Natalie came along and was fascinated by someone who was crocheting..... This wonderful person enveloped Natalie and showed Natalie HOW to crochet..... it was a wonderful thing.... spending this time with her....
This person was lovely!!!!! Patient, kind and "cool" according to Natalie......




As a mom it is so nice to see her creative.......





I gotta tell you I LOVE my knit night ...... if you are in the area you should drop by we are a BLAST!!!!!

Spreading the obsession yes I am.......












Aren't we a very friendly looking group!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger shanwen said...

Yes indeed. I have never been to a public stitch n bitch yet .. too shy to go:( but i think i would probably go to one soon... By the way, i also love to spread the knitting obsession to friends and family.. Just love to see more people knit, it makes my day

25 July, 2006 08:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home