Monday, July 24, 2006

Ode to Em

My friend Emily - as most of you know - came to visit me......

Now -
I turned her into a Scrapbooker

and a
Knitter....

I tried to turn her into a bike commuter

---------


but that didn't go over so well......

You see - on Friday we decided to get our hair done, head down to the lake and bike the lakeside.....

Where do I start.... We got on the bikes got about four blocks away and we turned a corner (not too fast either). I turned.... Em's bike turned and she didn't. She went flying...... so abandoning that idea, we got a ride up to my hair place. THEN it rained...... Not only did it rain but I couldn't get to the local starbucks because there was a gas leak and that gas leak closed the street we were on.

Our hair turned out GREAT......

but - the point is.... I tried to kill her and then we got rained on......

Luckily - my hubby made this great tuna steak dinner on the grill and we hung out on the porch later that evening with our new do's.... the sun finally came up at 1955 and went down at 2020..... but we enjoyed it nontheless!!!!!!

Ode to EM - come back and knit with me.... come back and scrapbook with me.... I promise I won't make you ride a bike again.... I won't promise to cut down on the walking though........

Tomorrow the yarn harlot.... and Em we could go together!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home