Saturday, July 29, 2006

Randomly Crazy.....

Schew... what a crazy few days..... it has been....

Joyce Meyer
and Hillsong are in town at the Alstate Arena (ick) and what a worship and preaching is going on... (did that make sense).

I am operating on PURE adrenaling right now.

The girls have been active in their VBS at our church and even invited a friend to go with them. (My lil evangelistic girl Natalie - you go girl!!) Sorry for the blurry Picture......

I haven't been able to keep up too well in the KNITTING world BUT - I have my friend Lorinda - who has!!!! YOU GO GIRL!

She tells me that there are some fabulous SOCK yarns to be had here and here!!!!

She also tells me that it may be a possibility that ADDI'S to be SHARPER in the future. Go here to check that out!!!!

ALSO I hear that there is an up and coming "Sock War" beginning at the Yarn Monkey. Check it out!!!!

I am done checking it all out.... I have got to HEAD to bed to get up bright and early for the final day of Joyce and Hillsong!!!!! I am so excited to have the girls there. They really identify with Darlene (from Hillsong - and I am not even going to attempt to spell her last name because I ALWAYS get it wrong - when I have had enought sleep) and Natalie is getting into Joyce's Preaching.

We got the girls this book from the conference and Natalie curled up on the couch with it tonight after her VBS party. It talks about keeping positive thoughts in your mind, combating the negative thoughts from the world and resisting "worldly" views. As soon as I gave it to Nat she started reading it. We have been doing the Adult version together but I thought this was more pertinent to her needs. She was reading it to Rowan tonight as well.

Okay - I have got to go to bed.... 0530 is going to come pretty darn early!!!!!