Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Flip flopped day

So what started out as a very stressful day turned into an okay day.

I passed my test, got a nap in before work AND - got some knitting done.

On the down side.....

A dear friend and mentor's mom just passed away and it hit me harder than I thought it would.

I think it's all to fresh for me and that's okay. I still feel like my grieving is unfinished (or hasn't really started.)

So tonite I sit proped in my bed lamenting to God over a few things and finishing up my readings. A dear friend - Lorinda - turned me onto the bible in ninety days. IF I can tear myself away from Daniel for a while I might just try this. I have my lil amplified study bible and can't wait to read it cover to cover.

For now I must sleep - I have to get up in the AM for an IDPH conference on infection control. MY gawd Jen you are right I am turning into a nerd..... EGADS!

Tonight I sleep, tomorrow I knit at the meeting!

C'est la vie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home