Monday, October 30, 2006

Christ Follower or Christian?

I love this!

My friend and fellow knitter/blogger Lorinda, who lives in the "Burps" (as my daughter Natalie calls it), attends this really cool church (that I guess would be classified as one of the emerging coffee house churches?). For the past three weeks she has shared their video Mac - v - PC Parody's.

You MUST go here for week one. Go here for week two and HERE for week three.

(I really like week three.)


I am interested to see where they go with these.

For the rest of the story go
here!

I want to thank Lorinda for posting these on her blog! MOST awesome thought provoking videos and sermons.

And for wonderful thought provoking blog posts go here. My Pastor is most awesome as well!! Our church is smaller - but making an impact in the Chicagoland Area in a big way.

Enjoy!

Interestingly enough - in a related story from work.... I had openned an email about a Willow Creek Special downtown on a Sunday with Bono and Bill Hybels. I was talking about it at work and another co-worker asked what "Willow Creek" was? ANOTHER co-worker started in with "oh you know it's that huge church compound that has all those freaks worshiping Jesus and praying......" I let her go on for a while and then I said "Hello - apparently I am one of those freaks because I got the email about the service. She quickly caught herself and said "oh well no I didn't mean it that way."

uh huh.....
(for the record - I WOULD sign my kids up for Jesus Camp.)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Janus Torrell said...

(Bad bodysnatchers impression voice) Join us...Join us... :) Yep you may be very well talking to them and not know it

03 November, 2006 11:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home