Friday, January 05, 2007

WHERE o Where is the knitting fairy when you need her?

GASP.....

Okay - at the risk of a certain person (who never reads my blog) READING my blog I am still going to post this....

I am heading back to Michigan in a few days (a week) and while this brings me great joy to see old friends, I have no desire to be in Michigan longer than I need to be. However, I am returning for a baby shower.

What a joyous occasion!

Now the rest of the story..... I had intended to create a baby scrapbook (almost done -but not quite), knit an outfit and get a baby bag from Lil Street purse company here in Chicago. Clearly I have nothing.... I will be returning to MI in as little as no time to spare - and no time to get anything done....

I frantically started knitting at knit nite last night and almost got the (shhhhh) hat done. I am planning on starting the booties as soon as I log off. I PLAN on going to the purse shop TODAY on the way into work.... What I really need..... is a knitting fairy god mother!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger katerina said...

Hey B,

Good luck with the knitting fairy, maybe when you return you'll have more time (these are the things we say to appease ourselves into thinking time will magically appear eh? - If only one could text onto the blogs! doh! heeh!)

Show me again how to get onto SASI and I'll post a few things, they're sitting on my computer waiting to be uploaded to somewhere...maybe I should start my own blog... hmmm..

See you next Thursday for knit-nite I'll be there for sure, and let me know if you're planning on going to any of the Winter delights Stiching salon things!

~Katerina

07 January, 2007 11:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home