Monday, January 01, 2007

Knitting Santa......

I am off to knit.....

BUT - I wanted to leave you with........

Rowan's coveted IDog that Santa brought her.........


YES I actaully am able to sit and knit..... in my clean organized house...... sipping coffee and watching some downloaded episodes of HEROS, Law and order (CI, SVU and the original).

BTW - Santa was VERY good to me.... I have a little over $100.00 in gift certificates to my two favorite knit stores in Chicago! AWESOME! and my DH got me some Makula yarn.... that is a DREAM to knit with.... Only it's 750+ yards... and I am having a hard time deciding what to use it all for..... right now a hat for a friend's baby..... (shh that is a secret!)

The DH also made me a new collection of stitch markers.... that I am using for this hat..... I am making out of the Makula yarn!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home