Sunday, February 25, 2007

Work In Progress

I have been so creatively tapped out when I get home from my job (which - is M - F no weekends or holidays) (insert dancing snoopy) that I have had a hard time SCRAPBOOKING!
(which is my other passion).

So - I have been knitting. Now, I seem to knit on one project and then switch to another - which leads me to believe that this job has enhanced my multi tasking abilities or increased my ADHD. I guess it depends on how you look at it?

Here is my latest project



From this book



















This Pattern:


It is knitted in Chennile in the book - which I don't like. So I found some yarn at my LYS and got to knitting. I love the pattern (but not for when you are going to be distracted) and I think this will make a GREAT wrap.

Now - before ANY assumptions are made.... I have SEVERAL friends who are pregnant so no this is not for me. BUT I LOVE this book.

Okay the rest of the story... It has been frogged a few times since I started on Thursday at Knit nite..... Oopse. BUT I am on a roll now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home