Sunday, August 05, 2007

Knitting I am


Proof that I am knitting amongst other things....

This is a skirt I started at the beginning of the summer (yes I know it's now August) and I am almost done. Just a few more inches to go.

The pattern is from Knit Two Together. I absolutely love, Love, LOVE that book.

So many things in that book I want to knit.

Christine - if you are reading this - YES I am working on the baby blanket and one day soon it will be on this website as well.

I am making this skirt out of Euroflax linen and love this yarn. SO light weight but easy to knit with. It flows on your needles like butter! I highly recommend this yarn for any sweater or skirt you want to drape but not be to hot.

Well - my muscles ache and my head is swimming - tomorrow is work and I think we are attempting to get up early (to reclaim our youth) and run.

Maybe I shall sabotage the alarm.........

Hard to do when it's your blackberry that is singing "Hello Hello - may I please go Vertigo...."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! It's gorgeous. Can't wait to see it on you!

06 August, 2007 09:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home