Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Stitches

I haven't forgotten......

That I went that is......

I stuck to my budget (thank you Lorinda) and I am very happy that I did. However, I did spend my budget at Habu. You have to have HABU! Habu Fascinates me. I love their matrix like patterns and I love LOVE their unique yarn.

I hope to have pictures of my purchase up by the weekend.

It's just been hectic around here and all I want to do is sit an chill, sit and knit, sit and scrapbook, sit and read......

It's not looking to promising though......

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Deby said...

I was there too and it was my first time. I got to meet the SWTC and the shopping was awesome. I only bought the stuff that was screaming my name and would not let me pass until I did! But I only walked away with one bag of stuff. you know the bags they had at the entrance. It was full, but only one bag. If I only had more money, I really could have done some damage! We were there 2 days and also attended the fashion show. Did you take any classes? What fun.

19 August, 2007 18:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home