Sunday, August 19, 2007

Stitches take home

As promised
- (a while ago) -
my take home from stitches!!!


SWTC was there and with swag handouts of a new yarn - and it has a counterpart....



I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THEIR YARN!!!!!!

Then there was the HABU booth that I just couldn't seem to get away from.......



Look at this incredible yarn..........

That I immediately came home and started to knit this.......



I love the look and the feel....

this will go to a special friend for Christmas.....

Someone that can pull of the simple elegance....

hmmmmmmm

THEN I got these lil numbers to make a wrap from this book

(one of my very first books I ever got when I started knitting.... WHO KNEW it had HABU!!!!)


I bought these two HABU slubby yarns that are actually very interesting and intricate when knitted up and I am trying to decide WHAT I am going to make......

Fun yarn to creat with!



THEN

MALABRIGO WAS THERE - handing out SWAG from thier newest LACE yarn........

This might turn me into a LACE knitter!





Upon my return home look what was waiting for me......



OK long story short...

It was our anniversary

-

my hubby went to a foo foo shop on Armitage here in Chicago.....




And got me this......

WHAT A SURPRISE it was!

Isn't it beautiful! I love it!!!!!

AND

He did it all on his own WITHOUT the girls to help him!!!!!

Did you read that Natalie?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home